Trade 40,000+ instruments, with optimised liquidity and dedicated support.
Trade 40,000+ instruments, with optimised
liquidity and dedicated support.
Looking to open a personal account?
Why trade with AAG Limited?
Global market access
Trade more than 40,000 instruments across forex, CFDs, stocks, options, ETFs, commodities, futures, bonds and mutual funds.
Access both our platforms, the award-winning AAG Limited and professional-grade AAG LimitedPRO, from one account.
Benefit from market-leading entry prices and get tighter spreads and lower commissions when you upgrade your trading tier.
Receive best-in-class digital support as standard and unlock even better personal service with our premium trading tiers.
Our account tiers
Trade more, pay less and get better service
Minimum funding USD 10,000
Benefit from industry-leading entry prices
Minimum funding USD 200,000
Receive even tighter spreads and commissions
Minimum funding USD 1,000,000
Get the VIP treatment with our best prices and service
How to move between tiers
When you open an account, you are placed into a tier based on your initial funding within 30 days. After your first three months trading, you will automatically be moved to the tier that best reflects your volume – with no additional funding required. To better understand how this works, speak to one of our specialists.
Frequently asked questions
Please provide us with a clear copy of the following corporate documents:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of the company’s business address if different to its registered address (e.g. a company bank statement or utility bill less than three months old and issued in the company’s name)
- Latest financial statement
- Group structure diagram (for entities within complex group structures only)
We also need clear copies of the following documents for each beneficial owner with a 25% or greater company holding and each company director:
- Passport – please include both the photo and signature pages and ensure the full document is visible
- Proof of residency – a utility bill less than three months old that clearly displays the date, applicant’s name and address that matches the one on the application
To be eligible for a corporate account, you must:
- Have a corporate bank account
- Be able to submit the necessary documents
It normally takes one week to approve a corporate account, assuming we are provided with clear copies of the required documents.
When you open a corporate account, you will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager, who will provide expert 1:1 support.
If you didn’t find what you were after, contact us directly and we’ll be pleased to help.
Open a corporate account now
Simply fill in our application form and submit your documentation.